Keeping You Safe
Keeping our students safe during training is our number one priority
We have put in-place the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our students by minimising the potential risk of the COVID-19 virus during training.
These measures will be in-place across all our clubs and will be reviewed and updated often, inline with government guidelines.
- All those who enter the venue where classes are held will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering and leaving the building. This may be an official sanitisation station installed at the venue or a bottle of hand sanitiser provided by your instructor.
- Only active students and instructors will be allowed to enter the hall where classes are held, parents will be advised not to congregate in one area and to keep their stay on the premises to a minimum when dropping their child off or picking them up from class.
- While in class students will be positioned at least 1 metre apart from one another at all times.
- All paired up activities where it would be difficult to keep 1 meter apart including games and sparring will not be practised until it is deemed safe to do so.
- The use of pads and other training equipment will no longer be part of current classes.
- All instructors will have to wear a face mask/covering during class, students over the age of 11 are also advised to wear a face mask but this is not compulsory.
- All instructors currently take and keep a class register to keep attendance records which can be used for the NSH Track & Trace if needed.
- We have a complete risk assessment which is revised regularly.
- All heavily used parts of the venue such as toilets, door handles and light switches will be disinfected regularly.
- Anyone who has symptoms or feels unwell is asked not to attend class until their symptoms clear up.